Hello and Welcome! | Introduction to Veekanine Blogs

Hi, I'm Veekanine!

I decided that I wanted to start a blog. Why you may ask? Well there was no real motive other than to just write about things that interest me and publish them for people to read. So, here we are.

If you didn't know, I am a content creator who makes gaming and discussion videos on my YouTube channel. As with pretty much anyone else who does content creation, I also have other social media platforms such as and Instagram, Twitter (or I guess it's called "X" now), and TikTok. I guess Blogger can be added to that list now haha!

However, I intend to use Blogger in a much different way in comparison to other platforms. On here, I intend to show a different side of creativity that you may not see on my YouTube channel, and that you definitely won't see on Instagram or X.

I've always had a hobby for creative writing, but I've never published anything for people to see. My hope is that using Blogger can be an introduction to publicly sharing the things I write about. "But what exactly do you plan on blogging about Veekanine?" you may ask. Well the exact structure is still a work in progress but I know that there are a few topics that I definitely want to discuss on here.

Firstly, I am a huge Nintendo fan! I currently love playing on my Nintendo Switch, and have been passionate about Mario and Pokémon since my childhood. For the past few years I have been quite intrigued in what goes on behind the scenes at Nintendo. I love diving into the realms of rumors and speculation when it comes to Nintendo Directs, future games, and as of late a next-generation console. So that being said, expect to see some of my opinions on Nintendo news including reactions to official announcements and opinions on leaks and rumors.

Secondly, this Summer I have really started getting into and developed a liking to anime. In the past few months I have watched several anime series and movies. And I just feel this excitement to review and talk about them! So from time to time, I might blog about anime that I've watched. However, anime isn't the only thing I watch, if there's a good movie I see in theatres, I may want to talk about that as well.

Thirdly, I should mention that while I do enjoy content creation on YouTube, I only really have time for it in the Summer months. The reason for that is because I am a university student, currently studying psychology. Ever since I took an intro to social sciences class in high school half a decade ago, I have been very fascinated and eager to learn about psychology. It's the scientific study of human thought and behavior. And what I love about learning about psychology is that what you learn can immediately be observed and applied in the environment around us. Whether that be through reflection on your own thoughts and behaviors or outright seeing the the things you learn about displayed in the actions of your friends and families. So if I ever learn about a cool fact in one of my psych classes, I may blog about what I think about it or its implications in our day-to-day lives. Who knows, maybe the insights could help someone who reads this!

Man, I hope that wasn't too long of an intro post. But the TL;DR of it is that I'm Veekanine, a YouTube content creator who has a plethora of interests that I feel eager to discuss in blog form. 

Stay tuned for future blog posts! I'm excited to get started. Thanks for reading :)

Socials:

🔴YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@veekanine

🔴Instagram: https://instagram.com/veekanine?igshid=wojq2pywweve

🔴Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/Veekanine

🔴TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeXMd1jP/

Comments

  1. FIRST BLOG. W.
    Good to see your newfound interest for anime!
    I'm excited to hear your hot takes on the series and movies you've binged :)

    I'm also looking forward to learning interesting psych facts!
    Although my program is more focused on biology, our fields are fairly similar.
    I believe that our biological selves are socially constructed, and our experiences establish intricate connections that underlie brain functions.

    The visual and auditory systems are prime examples. Controlled genetic mechanisms create topographical maps for matching, but it's ultimately our activity that fine-tunes the brain anatomy.

    Documenting your journey and interests though blogs is an awesome idea.
    Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Opinion: When Will Nintendo Reveal Their Next-Generation Console? | Talkin' Nintendo

Your Lie in April: A Beautiful Journey Through Loss and Redemption | Anime Review